Investing in security
ATLAS Security operates in a privately-owned site in the Glyfada area (City Plaza Shopping Center) since 2000 and continues to invest in facilities and upgrading its workplaces. Equipped with hi-tech systems, the 24-hour Central Station supports all communication protocols for each alarm.
- We have a total of 8 consoles with 84 phone lines to receive tens of thousands of signals on a 24-hour basis
- 6 specialized servers (DELL – IBM), ensure continuous recording and automatic data storage
- 6 network routing consoles 100 to 1 mbps
- For maximum data security, data storage is done internally within the group as well as additional backup on a separate network
GPRS signal support
- To support GPRS network signals, we have installed an additional fiber optic network for 64 static IPs from 3 different providers (OTE-COSMOTE, VODAFONE and WIND)
- GPRS signals are supported for a variety of equipement such as the i-Sec GPRS (and of course all the equipement that use the international SIA-IP
Ensure 24-hour operation
- 25 KVA backup generator which ensures the 24-hour operation of the center in the event of power failure
- 3 Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPSs) providing practically unlimited autonomy to all systems and sub-units of the Central Station
Your alarm is never left unattended by the Central Station.
The entire software and information support of the Central Station is supported by ATLASCOM, a company of our group established in 2001 in order to ensure the highest quality and privacy of our data.